There’s a lot going on this weekend, and looking at the entire schedule can be a little overwhelming. Here are a few event highlights and a potential schedule for you to get the most out of your Homecoming weekend.
- Pick up a schedule when you arrive on campus. Homecoming schedules are placed throughout the Heritage building and student center. If you find a digital schedule more convenient for you, you can find that here: LINK.
- Attend a session of the Faith and Business Symposium in the College of Business Administration today. The event is going until 3 p.m.
- Go to the Black and Gold Banquet tonight at 5:30 p.m. Support your fellow alumni who are receiving awards, and catch up with old friends and teachers.
- Attend the Homecoming musical tonight or tomorrow night at 8 p.m.
- Right when you wake up Saturday morning, check the schedule for reunions and other events you might be interested in attending so you don’t miss something important.
- Stop by the First Ladies Garden at 11 a.m., and check out this new space and a fun technological feature that it includes.
- You might have to choose between the two, but attend a Belles and Beaux concert or a Pied Pipers show at 11 a.m. I’m sure it will be fine to come a little late after your stop at the First Ladies Garden.
- Tailgate in the GAC. Don’t let the rain spoil your fun before the big game at 2 p.m. Head on over to the GAC, and see who’s tailgating.
- Cheer on the Bison Football at 11:45 a.m. as the Walk of Brothers starts in front of the GAC. The game will be at 2 p.m.
- Check the schedule after the game for reunions still happening, or attend the musical at 8 p.m.
- Don’t forget about the Theatron show in the McInteer Rotunda at 10:30 p.m.
Tags: How to