Once Thanksgiving is over, the season of pumpkin-flavored everything gives way to Christmas peppermint. For your Christmas parties or family get-togethers, this peppermint bark is a great (and easy) way to get a taste of the holiday.
- 1 brick white chocolate almond bark
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 bag round peppermint candies, unwrapped
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave and melt white chocolate almond bark, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate, microwave-safe bowl, microwave and melt the dark chocolate chips, stirring occasionally.
- Place the peppermint candies in a zip-close bag and beat until broken into small pieces. Add the peppermint to melted white chocolate almond bark and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread melted dark chocolate evenly on top. Then add the white chocolate/peppermint mixture over the dark chocolate, spreading evenly. Freeze until firm. Break into chunks to serve.
Jennifer Hannigan, copy editor/writer
Tags: How to