Nov. 29, 2016| Tour of Homes |
Women for Harding hosted its 34th annual Searcy Tour of Homes on Sunday, Dec. 4, from 1-5 p.m. Guests enjoyed stunning Christmas décor during the tour of five local homes.
All proceeds from the event funded need-based scholarships at Harding. Tickets were $20 in advance and $25 the day of the tour. Tickets were available at Artistic Florist, The Boutique, Carren’s, Harding University Office of Alumni and Parent Relations, or at the door of any home during the tour.
The tour included the following Searcy homes:
- Kevin and Jenny Chism, 2300 E. Country Club Road
- Nancy Patterson, 111 River Oaks Blvd.
- Barry and Jana Rucker, 1901 W. Arch Ave.
- Don and Patti Sanders, 814 Golf View Drive
- Ethan and Lauren Wilson, 2061 Highway 267